Registration of Substances
The registration of nearly all substances produced or imported in the EU in a volume above 1 metric ton per company is one of the major REACH obligations for companies. Requirements for registration are defined within REACH based on the substance classification and the annual production/import volume. The registration itself is often quite complex and costly
Supporting our clients throughout the complex registration process is and has always been one of our main priorities. We provide customized support based on the client's needs, including:
- Evaluation of product portfolio to determine necessary needs and challenges
- Drafting of an optimal registration strategy
- Commercial and scientific management of the registration process
- Effective and efficient cost consulting
We are a holistic service provider that understands the details of substance registration and knows they are intimately interconnected and explicable only by reference to the whole process. Engage us and we can elevate your registration process to a strategic level for the business.
Our staff is trained and educated in areas such as human- and eco-toxicological impacts and we are able to support our clients in all commercial and scientific aspects. We have the ability to provide all necessary services "in-house".
We can fulfil all the needs of the registration process as appropriate for your situation. Example activities are listed below:
- Data-Gap- Analysis
- Monitoring and evaluation of (eco-)toxicological studies
- Evaluation of the toxicokinetic behaviours of chemicals
- Evaluation of CMR, PBT-/vPvB and endocrine-disrupting properties
- Preparation of hazard assessments and risk characterisations
- Preparation of the complete IUCLID 6 dossier incl. the Chemical Safety Assessment (CSA) and Chemical Safety Report (CSR)
- Compilation and preparation of exposure scenarios
- SIEF- and consortia management
- Calculation of "Letter of Access" (LoA) prices according to applicable law
- Consultation for a possible "opt-out" from existing data (cost considerations)
We are also able to offer all necessary tests and legal advice through our reliable partner network.